“If It’s Not This, It’s Something Else”




“If it’s not this, it’s something else.” I heard that from the movie, Elizabethtown, before and I have been thinking about it lately. 

I have been thinking about it lately because the reason why I chose Sunny Beach is because it’s a walkable place. I wanted to be car free. I was tired of my car problems in the past. The first time I went swimming at the beach, I hurt my foot. It was not severe. I just have mild discomfort. Still, I have to be careful when I walk, so it won’t get worse. It’s a little bit swollen. It made me think of “If it’s not this, it’s something else” because I don’t have car problems anymore, but now I have a walking problem instead.

The second time I went swimming, I noticed that the water made my foot feel better. It made the pain go away. It happened again the third time, so I decided to walk on the sand daily. I thought maybe, it would completely heal the pain. I started yesterday and I enjoyed it a lot. It’s one of those things that you do that you enjoy and there is a smile on your face the whole time you’re doing it. I enjoy walking to begin with, especially at the park. It’s one thing I don’t get tired doing everyday, but walking barefooted on the sand with the waves splashing on my feet and with that gorgeous view in front of me, is a hundred times better. I even found this beautiful blue jelly fish on the shore, the first one I have ever seen. 



I confirmed that I did really choose the right location. This end of Sunny Beach has the mountains with those colorful houses on the hills. The other end does not have all that. 

As I walked on the sand, it dawned on me that although hurting my foot was not a good thing, the end result was. What happened made me start walking on the beach. The outcome led me to finding something I enjoy doing everyday.

Later, I found this shirt at one of the clothing stores. It reminded me of my old blue beetle car. I ended up buying it, not just because of that, but also because of the words written on it. 





Comments

  1. I remember my first cycling experienced, my whole body aches as soon as I got home. Feet and legs are hurt and tired, but on the next day and so, it was a relief, I got used to it and felt good after and been enjoying every loop and became a hobby.

    Love the shirt so cool, the color, image and words made it awesome. Another fantastic journey my dear. Keep safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in November

Hello

Tiny Discoveries